Inlays / Onlays
It is used for a more extensive repair of teeth that covers the tooth cusps. An onlay is much stronger than any other type of filling and actually increases the strength of a tooth.
Requires 2 Visits:
- First visit involves removing existing restoration and decayed area. Preparing the surface of the tooth for the new restoration. An impression is made which is sent to the lab. A temporary cover is applied/cemented to your tooth.
- At the second visit, the temporary cover or filling is removed and the new inlay/onlay is bonded to your tooth.
- Stronger than most filling materials actually increasing the overall strength of your tooth.
Porcelains and composite can be made to be highly aesthetic matching the natural colour of your tooth
- Durable, mostly lasting 10 years or more, unless they get decayed
- Good alternative to crowns
Dont Wait, Book Now !
Your local Bendigo dental professionals at
Conveniently located on the 10 Parsonage Grove, Eaglehawk VIC 3556
Dr. Maheesh Nair and his dedicated team at Eaglehawk Dental are proud to be your trusted family dentist in Bendigo and surrounds!
We Care For You!
Thank you for choosing Eaglehawk Dental for your dental care in Bendigo. We understand that every patient is different and we aim to deliver a pleasant and gentle dental experience. To ensure that we provide you with the most comprehensive care, your first dental visit would include:
- Comprehensive oral exam and all required X rays
- Our clinical team would then review your X rays and discuss your treatment needs and
- We at Eaglehawk Dental, understand that you have unique dental needs and conditions and we tailor make your treatment accordingly.
Suburbs We Service
Dentist in Eaglehawk
Dentist Near Eaglehawk North
Dentist Near California Gully
Dentist Near Jackass Flat
Dentist Near Maiden Gully
Dentist Near Sailors Gully
Dentist Near Long Gully
Dentist Near White Hills
Dentist Near Epsom